Taking your commercial building to the level of professionalism it deserves.
For fourteen years, Shiloh Painting has made it a point to hone our skills for western North Carolina commercial builders and give them a final product they and their clients can be proud of. From historic office renovations to commercial lofts to new office parks, our team can handle any size commercial project that requires drywall and/or interior and exterior painting services.
Contact us to discuss your commercial project.
When you partner with Shiloh Painting…
You will feel secure knowing we carry a reputation for being one of the best painting and drywall service providers in the Asheville area and beyond. Throughout your project, we will remain aware of budget and schedule. Our project managers are proactive to communicate any troubleshoot any mutual concerns that may hinder a project such as inclement weather or unforeseen structure repairs. We are easy to work with, friendly, and have combined several decades of experience in painting, drywall, custom finish and specialty services.
Shiloh Painting makes it easy to partner and market your finished or in-progress commercial spaces:
- A Healthy Space Focus – Our key focus is health of the work space, and health of the people in it. We don’t take shortcuts. Environmental options are always available.
- Consistent Quality – We deliver a consistent quality and product–no surprises here, just dedicated work and attention to detail as well as passion for improving our skills.
- Unparalleled Efficiency – We can accomplish most paint and drywall jobs in about a quarter of someone else’s projected or quoted time frame. Contact us for details.
- Oil-Free and Clean – We avoid all oil-based products 95% of the time, unless specifically requested by you or the client.
- Informed and Involved – Isaac’s team is comprised of active members of the Asheville Home Builders Association and the Painting and Decorating Contractors of America. We offer great referrals and have been featured in Parade of Homes.