We offer painting services for interior painting, exterior painting, decorative finishes, power washing, deck staining, murals, wallpaper removal, wall covering (wallpaper) installation, and cabinet finishing. Asheville North Carolina’s full service painting contractor.
Making color choices and deciding what paints to use can be a daunting task Let us share our experience and insights giving you confidence in your selections. Take advantage of our free estimate and two hour consult…. We work closely with local architects and designers but we add a specialized skill and experience helping bring confidence to difficult decisions.
Color and Products Consult
- We will come to your home listen and ask questions to determine your specific needs. It is helpful if you have some item that you draw inspiration from (e.g. a picture, furniture, a piece of wood etc.)
- Develop Cost saving and maintenance strategies
- Recommend a design strategy. We will send you via e-mail some color ideas in pictures through e-mail.
- After the meeting we will develop a written proposal with the details of your free consultation for your review.
Color Design Consult
- We will draw from over ten years of experience helping customers make paint selections. We are not a full service interior design company and don’t help with selection of design elements outside of Paint, Stain, and Decorative Arts.
- Details of your selections typed is a detailed list.
- Offer clear sample boards, or even large samples on your walls.
Interior home repaint, stains, decorative glazes, venetian plaster, wall covering … At Shiloh Painting we offer more then paint we offer our decorative expertise. Your largest investment should reflect the importance of both your financial investment and the space you spend your cherished time. From art reproduction to a single room repaint we do it all. Environmental Painting Options…
What you can expect from a Shiloh Painting project?
One of our top priorities is for you to be comfortable and confident with your Color Selection so we offer you our free two hour consultation during our initial meeting with you. We work hard to ensure you love the end result.
- Cover- We will protect your furniture, floors and other finished surfaces.
- Preparation- All walls, ceilings and trim will be prepared as needed by Cleaning, Sanding, and fixing with Spackle, Caulk and Putty.
- Primers- we will utilize proper primer/sealers to the surface being painted as needed.
- We will help you discover the most appropriate products for your finished surfaces. Walls, Ceilings and trim will be coated above standard.
- Clean- your home is left beautiful
- We will do a walk through with you to be sure you are completly satisfied with our work.